Background1

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Take Heart, My Friend By Fernando Ortega

Take heart, my friend, we'll go together This uncertain road that lies ahead Our faithful God has always gone before And He will lead the way once again Take heart, my friend, we can walk together And if our burdens become too great We can hold up and help one another In God's love, in God's grace Take heart my friend, the Lord is with us As He has been all the days of our lives Our assurance every morning Our defender in the night If we should falter when trouble surrounds us When the wind and the waves are wild and high We will look away to Him who rules the waters; Who speaks His peace into the angry tide He is our comfort, our sustainer He is our help in time of need When we wander, He is our Shepherd He who watches over us never sleeps Take heart my friend, the Lord is with us As He has been all the days of our lives Our assurance every morning Our defender every night Take heart my friend, the Lord is with us As He has been all the days of our lives Our assurance every morning Our defender in the night.

No comments: