Background1

Thursday, May 6, 2010

God's Higher Calling Introduction

Dedicated to my beloved Sisters in Christ: Joanna Byerly, Joycelin Byerly, Emily Rogers and Rachel Frederick. And In Loving Memory of Brandi Byerly By Jennifer Byerly There is a Higher Calling The Path is stretched out before me; Oh the faithful, continuous Journey. We are called always to be steadfast; A faithful heart that shall forever last. We are called to be continuously sober; Serious and true, a heart fixed forever. Oh, there is a bitter-sweet higher calling; That only comes from God’s bringing. Oh, who will go up higher? The call comes loud and clear. Oh, who will have a zealous fire, To carry God’s Good News with fear? It’s not an easy pathway to trod, my friend; And yet there are rewards around the bend. But the greatest reward shall forever be, When my Savior’s face I clearly see.

No comments: