Background1

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Thankfulness"

I am thankful for my friends and family For all the Things God's Given to me. I'm am thankful for Life that's free. I am thankful for My salvation. I am thankful for God's creation. I am thankful for my Heavenly mansion. Are you Thankful my friend, As Thanksgiving day is near? Have you Thanked The LORD the creator for all that's dear? For the ONE who died for you have you shed a thankful tear? Remember this: God has been so good to us. He has given us many promises. He promises never to leave us nor forsake us. He promises to keep us in His hand and no one shall ever pluck us out of it. When things look to hard, and life has you down, look up my dear friend! God wants good things for us. He truly loves us! "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." ~ John 15:12-14.

No comments: