Background1

Saturday, September 19, 2009

"He hath made every thing beautiful in His time"

Everything Beautiful in His time? Are you facing something that you wish was over or maybe your facing something you wish had never taken place? Everything? Can every thing be beautiful in God's Time? I know when I face a trial, I try to find a way out of the trial. I put my effort into fixing the problem and fail to depend on God to wait it through. Proverbs 19:21 says, "There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand." Did you know that the trial you are facing is there for a reason? God is working and has a purpose for bringing that trial into your life. "My Times are in Thy Hand." This little phrase became very precious to me in 2002. I was in Prague at the time. I had been there three months, and of course I wanted to stay longer. I did everything in my power to make that happen. But to no avail I had to return home. The day before I left, I came across this phrase in Psalms 31:15. "My Times Are In Thy Hand." I returned to the states the first week in April. Upon arriving at home I learned that my older sister was very ill. She passed away three weeks later. I know that God wanted me to leave Prague. I didn't know at the time why... but I left trusting Him, knowing that He had everything in His control. God knows what is best for you. Have you placed your life in His hands? In the darkest of times, He will be right there... showing you the beauty of His Holiness. "And surely He has lead me along, and been more than my heart could every bear." ~ Bro. Lester Roloff. Take Heart, My Friend, Everything is Truly Beautiful in His Time!

No comments: