Background1

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Premier Designs, Inc

Hello Ladies If you're reading this you probably received a Business card from me already :-) I found it easier to have a short description about Premier on my blog rather then have it all on the back of my Business card, however I've been informed that this is a no no... so for more information email me at praguegirl2002@yahoo.com or call me using the number on my business card. A new trade in my life. God has allowed me to do so many things and now I am a Premier Jeweler! And I love it. I believe that the LORD allowed me to get into this business for his glory alone. He has promised to provide for my every need. And that doesn't mean He needs Premier to do it... He has used a yard sale, a tax return and a friend to meet my needs. Remember God never Fails and is always in control when we trust in HIM! May the LORD bless, Jennifer Byerly

No comments: